Mental Health at Work Services
Tranceform Psychology is dedicated to helping West Midlands based SME’s manage mental health at work issues by improving awareness about work-related stress and the consequences of leaving it ‘un-managed’ as well as offering practical training programmes for different aspects of mental well being.
Paul has a wealth of corporate experience at board level having held directorships across the East and West Midlands as well as tenures in senior management in continental Europe.
He is also a qualified NEBOSH Occupational Health & Safety practitioner as well as an academic within the field of Psychological Research.
Approved Suppliers to Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS CCG.
In January 2018 Tranceform were approved as a supplier of Stress Management & Resilience Training to the NHS CCG (Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS clinical commissioning group) to help senior executives, managers and staff learn how to develop a range of coping skills and manage their own mental health challenges. Over 60 members of the team have participated on one-to-one development programmes with us at our offices so far and we have also delivered a programme of half-day and full-day in-house seminars around different facets of mental health and well-being.
Read our Case Study about our work with them here.
We can help your business to…
* Develop company-wide awareness of mental health problems *
* Understand the potential harm caused by inadequate mental health management *
* Measure & mitigate the time lost through work related stress *
* Develop strategies for prevention and support within the organisation *
Why Is It Important?
The Case for Managing Mental Health at Work
Tackling work-related stress and other workplace mental health issues is more important than any legal or moral obligations; there are also a range of bottom-line tangible benefits associated with good management as well:
* Reduced cost of absence, including sick pay, sickness cover, overtime and recruitment *
* Improved workplace morale, better working relationships and increased employee satisfaction *
* Increased productivity, through employees being healthier, happier and better motivated *
* Protection from reputation being damaged or the financial costs of prosecution or litigation *
Mental Health Support Services
Tranceform offer a range of Employee Assistance Programmes including off-site counselling services and in-house training seminars for improving wellbeing.
We offer several contract options for you to retain our services for dealing with mental health issues in the workplace including discounted access to counselling and training provisions.
Legal and Statutory Services
Stress Policy Development
Do you already have clearly defined implementation policies for minimising and managing work-related stress and other mental health at work issues?