Mental Health at Work Pages
- Bullying at Work
- Green V Deutsche Bank
- Business Contracts
- Annual Business Contract
- Case Study One NHS Black Country
- Adele Hickman Head of Contracts
- Alice McGee Director of HR NHS CCG Black Country
- Aqib Afzal Contracts Manager
- Debbie Taylor CHC Data Officer
- Jane O’Reilly Designated Nurse Looked After Children
- Mrs L Technician
- Mrs R Office Manager
- Rachael Bagley Data Officer
- Rachel Conway CHC Data Officer
- Sarah Billingham Human Resources Manager
- Sharon Wood PMO Coordinator
- Case Study Two Abacus Wealth Services
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Healthy Minds Employee Assistance Programme
- Management Standards HSE
- Policy Development
- Mental Health Core Standards
- Mental Health Prevention Strategies
- Thriving at Work
- Training Seminars
- Creating a line of sight
- Emotional Intelligence
- Me Myself I
- Surviving v Thriving
- Work Related Stress
- Duty of Care
- Mental Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Signs of Stress
- Stress Awareness Training
Mental Health at Work
Tranceform Psychology is dedicated to helping West Midlands based SME’s manage mental health at work issues by improving awareness about work-related stress and the consequences of leaving it ‘un-managed’ as well as offering practical training programmes for different aspects of mental well being.
Paul has a wealth of corporate experience at board level having held directorships across the East and West Midlands as well as tenures in senior management in continental Europe.
He is also a qualified NEBOSH Occupational Health & Safety practitioner as well as an academic within the field of Psychological Research.
Approved Suppliers to Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS CCG.
In January 2018 Tranceform were approved as a supplier of Stress Management & Resilience Training to the NHS CCG (Sandwell & West Birmingham NHS clinical commissioning group) to help senior executives, managers and staff learn how to develop a range of coping skills and manage their own mental health challenges.
Over 60 members of the team have participated on one-to-one Thriving at Work programme with us at our offices so far and we have also delivered a programme of half-day and full-day in-house seminars around different facets of mental health and well-being.
Read our Case Study about our work with them here.
We can help your business to…
* Develop company-wide awareness of mental health problems
* Understand the potential harm caused by inadequate mental health management
* Measure & mitigate the time lost through work related stress
* Develop strategies for prevention and support within the organisation
The Case for Managing Mental Health at Work
Tackling work-related stress and other workplace mental health issues is more important than any legal or moral obligations; there are also a range of bottom-line tangible benefits associated with good management as well:
* Reduced cost of absence, including sick pay, sickness cover, overtime and recruitment
* Improved workplace morale, better working relationships and increased employee satisfaction
* Increased productivity, through employees being healthier, happier and better motivated
* Protection from reputation being damaged or the financial costs of prosecution or litigation