Training Seminars – Mental Health at Work
Training Seminars for Better Mental Health at Work
Tranceform Psychology Business Services offers (at May 2023) three training seminars designed to be delivered for up to 20 participants.
These can be delivered at your own business premises or we are able to utilise external delivery suites.
Me, Myself & I – Developing Self Insight
This half-day seminar covers:
- The Psychology of Beliefs
- The subjective nature of reality
- Three key ‘experiential’ domains that determine your reality
- Activities including ‘measuring core beliefs’, assessing visual illusions and more
- How beliefs can lead to ‘stress’ reactions
Read more about the Me, Myself and I training seminar here.
Surviving v Thriving – Resilience Training
Surviving V Thriving is a comprehensive course designed to develop or enhance resilience that examines how our individual ‘Worldviews’ lead to a cascade of beliefs formation, associated coping mechanisms and behavioural responses that are either useful or less useful in coping with Stress and Anxiety.
Candidates will measure, examine and learn how to modify fundamental values and beliefs that increase a person’s ability to cope with ‘external’ sources of Stress.
This full-day seminar covers:
- What is Stress?
- What are the symptoms of Stress?
- Short and long-term effects of Stress – Psychoneuroimmunology
- Subjective reality and the moderating effects of beliefs and values
- Confirmation Bias
- Etiology of beliefs – evidence-based or socially acquired?
- Beliefs, strategies and outcomes
- The Stress-response and impact of beliefs
- Real-time V Anticipatory Stress & Anxiety
- The desire for control
- Measuring key beliefs and coping strategies
- Work-related Stress
- Examining coping mechanisms
- The ‘coherence’ of maladaptive coping mechanisms
- Adapting and Thriving
Find out more about the Surviving v Thriving training seminar here.
Creating a Line of Sight – Understanding Perceptual Limits
This half-day seminar covers:
- The construction of identities
- Cultural modifiers of identity
- In-attentional blindness
- Dual tasking
- Cognitive tunnelling
- Evolutionary perceptual modifers
- Cross-modal effects
The training is designed to highlight the latest research about how our perception of the external World is modified or distorted by ‘systems’ that lie below conscious choice, and then how that knowledge can be applied to enhance ‘everyday living’.
Read about the Creating A Line of Sight Seminar here.
Seminar Delivery and Venues
Tranceform are able to deliver all of our training seminars in either (a) your own place of work (we supply the projector, projection screen and computer) or (b) using one of our external training venues.
Our standard prices for all half-day and full day seminars does not include the cost of the venue which can vary according to location and capacity.
The current guide prices (2023) are:
Half-day seminars cost £800 + venue costs
Full-day seminars cost £1,600 + venue costs
Get in Touch with Us
To find out more about our training programmes or any aspect of our ‘Mental Health at Work’ psychological services, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our Mental Health at Work services here:
Find Out More About Mental Health at Work Services
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your business to manage mental health at work issues, or to discuss our training services, then please get in touch here.
2023 Celebrating 14 Years providing mental health counselling in Wolverhampton, the West Midlands, Staffordshire & Shropshire.
© Tranceform Psychology Mental Health Services in Wolverhampton 2009 - 2023 | Website Design by Therapy Webs