Emotional Intelligence Training for Demanding Workplaces
Emotional intelligence is the emotional equivalent of cognitive intelligence which, until recently, were thought to be mutually exclusive traits or skills – you were either academically intelligent (IQ) or, you were emotionally intelligent (EQ).
Today we know that success in the workplace is often due to a well balanced combination of both characteristics. Like cognitive intelligence, emotional intelligence can also be learnt using evidence-based approaches.
Emotional Intelligence for the Workplace
Our one day training seminar, delivered by Paul Lee BSc. is designed to enable candidates to grasp a solid understanding of the key principles of EI as well as developing an individually tailored action plan.
The agenda for the Emotional Intelligence seminar includes:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- What is the business case for EQ?
- The vaue of EQ in the workplace.
- Defining the five components of Emotional Intelligence
- Candidate measurement of EQ
- Exploring the five components
- Social Skills
- Action planning for the individual EQ reports
By the end of the seminar participants will:
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is
- Explore how Emotional Intelligence helps with colleague interactions
- Develop an awareness of emotions as they occur ‘in the moment’
- Identify tools to manage and use the ‘right’ emotions to enhance business effectiveness
- Acquire skills in applying the Emotional Intelligence protocol to common situations
- Gain perceptual awareness of the feelings of colleagues
- Participate in better social interactions
- Identify situational triggers leading to unproductive emotions
- Develop a specific plan of action based on their personal EQ (15 point tool) score
Seminar Delivery and Venues
Tranceform are able to deliver all of our training seminars in either (a) your own place of work (we supply the projector, projection screen and computer) or (b) using one of our external training venues.
Our standard prices for all half-day and full day seminars do not include the cost of any external venues
Get in Touch
To find out more about our training programmes or any aspect of our ‘Mental Health at Work’ psychological services, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07434 776125.
Find out more about our Mental Health at Work services here:
Case Study One NHS Black Country
Case Study Two Abacus Wealth Services
Healthy Minds Employee Assistance Programme
Mental Health Prevention Strategies
Contact Paul Lee BSc. MSc. MIAEBP
Read about Paul
You can e-mail Paul on:
Find Out More About Mental Health at Work Services
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your business to manage mental health at work issues, or to discuss our training services, then please get in touch here.
Mobile Paul: 07434 776125
Mobile Joan: 07434 776504
Mobile Binder: 07438 389931
Self Directed CBT Programme Website: Tranceformental.com
Maypole House, Yew Tree Court, Maypole Street, Wombourne, South Staffs, WV5 9JB.
what3words address: ///lakes.grain.claims
2023 Celebrating 14 Years providing mental health counselling in Wolverhampton, the West Midlands, Staffordshire & Shropshire.
© Tranceform Psychology Mental Health Services in Wolverhampton 2009 - 2023 | Website Design by Therapy Webs