Me, Myself & I – Training Seminar
Mental Health at Work Training
The Me, Myself and I training seminar is a half-day programme delivered at either your own business premises (we provide projectors, screens and associated hand-outs) or we have access to external training suites if required (venue costs are not included).
Because the seminar is interactive the maximum group size is 20 participants.
All half-day seminars cost £600 + Venue costs.
Me, Myself and I addresses the following:
- The Psychology of ‘Belief’ – that our reality is a subjective experience and so our reactions to external stressors is also subjective.
- The THREE key ‘experiential’ domains and how they affect our perceptions (Context, Inter-Personal & Intra-Personal).
- How the key experiential domains influence and correlate with each other to provide ‘meaning’.
- Measuring each participants individual beliefs situated within each key domain (working documents provided for each participant)
- How these beliefs lead to certain types of coping strategies and ‘thinking styles’.
- Tips, Tools and Techniques for making positive changes to each of the beliefs within the key domains.
Participants attending the course should leave with a greater awareness of how their individual beliefs and perceptions either ameliorate or exacerbate stress and challenges in the work-place (and also in their personal lives) and also what practical things they can do FOR themselves in order to develop more resilience against such stressors.
Seminar Delivery and Venues
Tranceform are able to deliver all of our training seminars in either (a) your own place of work (we supply the projector, projection screen and computer) or (b) using one of our external training venues.
Our standard prices for all half-day and full day seminars do not include the cost of any external venues.
Get in Touch
To find out more about our training programmes or any aspect of our ‘Mental Health at Work’ psychological services, e-mail email@example.com or call him on 07434 776125.
NHS Client Feedback
Read what participants who followed our individualised training programme said about the experience here:
Find Out More About Mental Health at Work Services
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your business to manage mental health at work issues, or to discuss our training services, then please get in touch here.