Surviving v Thriving Training Course
Surviving V Thriving is a comprehensive, full-day course that examines how our individual ‘Worldviews’ lead to a cascade of beliefs formation, associated coping mechanisms and behavioural responses that are either useful or less useful in coping with Stress and Anxiety.
By developing an understanding of how we perceive and react to stressful events we can learn to adopt a new set of coping mechanisms leading to a reduction in stress-related symptoms.
The ability to cope with life’s ‘ups and downs’ is known as resilience.
Delivery of this training seminar costs £1,600 + venue costs.
Candidates will measure, examine and learn how to modify fundamental values and beliefs that increase a person’s ability to cope with ‘external’ sources of Stress.
What is Covered?
This full-day seminar covers:
- What is Stress?
- What are the symptoms of Stress?
- Short and long-term effects of Stress – Psycho-neuroimmunology
- Subjective reality and the modulating effects of beliefs and values
- Confirmation Bias
- Etiology of beliefs – evidence-based or socially learned behaviours?
- Beliefs, strategies and outcomes
- The Stress-response and impact of beliefs
- Real-time V Anticipatory Stress & Anxiety
- The desire for control
- Measuring key beliefs and coping strategies
- Work-related Stress
- Examining coping mechanisms
- The ‘coherence’ of maladaptive coping mechanisms
- Adapting and Thriving
Seminar Delivery and Venues
In general, we deliver our training programmes in our clients own work venues and can, if required, supply our own digital projector and projection screen.
Our standard prices for all half-day and full day seminars do not include the cost of any external venues
Get in Touch
Find out more about our Mental Health at Work services here:
Find Out More About Mental Health at Work Services
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your business to manage mental health at work issues, or to discuss our training services, then please get in touch here.