Demands in the Workplace
Demands are one of the causes of work related stress
Demands in the workplace include issues such as workload, work patterns, and the work environment.
The Management Standards State:
Employees indicate that they are able to cope with the demands of their jobs; and systems are in place locally to respond to any individual concerns.
What should be happening:
The organisation provides employees with adequate and achievable demands in relation to the agreed hours of work, people’s skills and abilities are matched to the job demands, jobs are designed to be within the capabilities of employees and employees’ concerns about their work environment are addressed and managed effectively.
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then Tranceform Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's and holds both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Psychology
- A thorough understanding of business leadership & management
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Health & Safety certification
- PhD. Level counseling psychology certification - Dr. Somal plays a central role in programme development
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.
- Work Related Stress Risk Assessments
- Stress Policy Development
- Management Standards Gap-analysis and report creation
- Stress Awareness training
- Stress Management Training (Thriving at Work)
- Employee Assistance Packages
- Mental Health Counselling services
If you'd like to find out more, or arrange for any of our mental health at work services, then please get in touch.
Call Paul on 07434 776125
Tranceform works with local businesses to support mental health issues in the workplace, including the delivery of in-house training seminars, development and implementation of regulatory systems for managing work-related stress and psychological well-being, one-to-one support in-clinic as well as Employee Assistance Programmes & Retained Service contracts.
Find out more about our Mental Health at Work services here:
Maypole House, Maypole Street
Wombourne, Wolverhampton, WV5 9JB
2021 Celebrating 12 Years of Mental Health Service in the West Midlands & Shropshire.
© TranceForm Psychology 2009 - 2021 | Website Design by Paul