Risk Assessment for Work Related Stress
Risk Assessment Services for Work Related Stress
We offer a risk assessment service designed specifically to examine the levels of work related stress in your workplace and to further consider the existing mechanisms put in place to effectively manage those risks.
The stress risk assessment focuses on the six principle causes of stress as defined within the HSE management standards approach and will include the following ‘domains’:
We will produce a comprehensive report for you highlighting the areas where your business is ‘compliant’ as well as those areas in which action might be required which will allow you to evaluate your current situation with specific reference to your legal duty of care.
Risk Assessment Costs
The cost of the stress risk assessment is largely determined by how large your organisation is and how many days we need to collect and analyse the data as well as then produce the risk assessment report.
The risk assessment includes:
- Initial evaluation of your company policy on managing mental health risks in your business.
- Overview of your current lost time due to work related stress, or other mental health related absenteeism (normally from HR records).
- Implementation of the ’causes of work related stress’ HSE analysis questionnaire.
- Collation and analysis of employee feedback data
- Production of executive report with our targeted recommendations
Our current day-rate for these assessment activities can be found on our commercial rates page.
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then Tranceform Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's and holds both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Psychology
- A thorough understanding of business leadership & management
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Health & Safety certification
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.
- Work Related Stress Risk Assessments
- Stress Policy Development
- Management Standards Gap-analysis and report creation
- Stress Awareness training
- Stress Management Training (Thriving at Work)
- Mental Health Counselling services
- Online, Self-directed CBT programme for Staff
If you'd like to find out more, or arrange for any of our mental health at work services, then please get in touch.
Call Paul on 07434 776125
Find out more about our Mental Health at Work services here:
Case Study One NHS Black Country
Case Study Two Abacus Wealth Services
Healthy Minds Employee Assistance Programme
Mental Health Prevention Strategies
Find Out More About Mental Health at Work Services
If you'd like to find out more about how we can help your business to manage mental health at work issues, or to discuss our training services, then please get in touch here.
Mobile Paul: 07434 776125
Mobile Joan: 07434 776504
Mobile Binder: 07438 389931
Self Directed CBT Programme Website: Tranceformental.com
Maypole House, Yew Tree Court, Maypole Street, Wombourne, South Staffs, WV5 9JB.
what3words address: ///lakes.grain.claims
2023 Celebrating 14 Years providing mental health counselling in Wolverhampton, the West Midlands, Staffordshire & Shropshire.
© Tranceform Psychology Mental Health Services in Wolverhampton 2009 - 2023 | Website Design by Therapy Webs