Online Counselling Services
Online Counselling services will be available with Paul at Tranceform Psychology from March 2020.
Our preferred platform is ‘Zoom’ which allows us to send you a link inviting you to the meeting ‘room’. We also offer Skype and Facebook Portal although the quality of these systems is slightly inferior to Zoom.
Online counselling is currently available for:
- The Tranceformental CBT Programme – £695 10 sessions
- Single counselling sessions – £80 (1 hour -payment prior to session please)
- 10 session counselling course – £650
Don’t forget we offer a FREE initial consultation to all prospective clients before services become chargeable.
How It Works
Tranceformental CBT Programme
Following the FREE initial consultation, which can be done online, and the decision to proceed with the programme, we will e-mail you a set of ‘pre-therapy’ instructions including where you can purchase the recommended workbook which you will need before starting.
- We recommend using either a PC, Laptop or Tablet to participate on your sessions.
- Smartphones can be used but are not the best devices due to the very small screensizes.
- We use a 27″ monitor and HD 720p Camera.
- We also recommend using a headphone and microphone set-up although this is not essential.
- Zoom simply requires you to click our invitation that we send to you via e-mail. Once you click the link you will join the meeting room.
- Portal uses either your Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp ID.
- Skype is owned by Microsoft so if you are using a PC with Windows then you will already have it loaded onto your computer.
- If you are using Skype, you will need to register a Skype name for yourself if you have not already.
- Paul’s Skype contact is: PaulLeeWolverhampton
- Paul’s Facebook page is: paulstephenlee
- Paul’s Whatsapp ID: Paul Lee
Supporting the Therapeutic Alliance
Research clearly highlights the importance of the ‘therapeutic alliance’ in producing postive therapy outcomes. By using Zoom (and other video platforms) we are able to interact with clients in a meaningful way which positively supports this crucial factor.
FREE Initial Consultations Online
We offer all prospective clients a FREE initial assessment to chat about your problems or your personal development using Skype. During this 40-50 minute consultation we will discuss the various options that are available to you and make a considered recommendation based on your individual personal circumstances.
Please make initial contact to arrange your Free consultation time and date by e-mailing email@example.com
At TranceForm we acknowledge that therapy & counselling is a collaboration between therapist and client so it’s very important to be able to ‘meet’ over the portal PRIOR to agreeing any kind of help.
Our policy is to help people make a fully balanced & considered decision about undertaking work with us, including both the financial and personal implications.
For most mental health issues we recommend following our 10 session Tranceformental CBT Programme (an advanced version of conventional Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) to overcome a wide range of mental health and behavioural problems.
CBT is a proven form of therapy for developing a fundamental level of understanding into the dynamics of your problem, but also for learning new coping skills and strategies for sustainable change over your life.
Tranceformental CBT is available On-line as well as a one-to-one format in the clinic.
Visit Online Counselling for more details.
The Changing Limiting Beliefs Programme is a 'state-of-the-art' approach to overcoming mental health problems that is grounded in proven CBT principles and based on the subjective nature of reality.
Priced at £695 for 10 sessions, or £80 on a session-by-session basis (cash only please).