Parenting Skills Programme Wolverhampton
Learn Parenting Skills through Applied Psychology with Dr. Justina Somal
Dr. Justina Somal has extensive clinical practice and expertise in the field of children and families. At TranceForm Psychology, she offers specialist packages in assisting parents to be the best parents they can be. Parents have the opportunity to develop skills, strategies and the confidence to ensure their children, and their relationship with their children, is thriving!
This bespoke package includes:
- Free Initial assessment with parent/carer
- Child/Adolescent Psychology Education
- Consultation meetings with parent/carer
- 1:1 sessions with their child/teen
- Parent/Child therapy sessions (if required)
- Observational home visits* to facilitate the assessment of strengthening family dynamics and presenting concerns
- Personalised strategies and skills
- Standardised psychological assessments to monitor outcomes and progress
*Depending on your geographic location. Journeys of more than 10 miles from the Clinic will include additional mileage charges.
Optional Final Portfolio
At the end of intervention, a written portfolio can also provided.
- Psycho-educational resources specific to parent and child
- A time-line of engagement and intervention
- Suggestions and recommendations on how to maintain and reinforce a thriving relationship
How Much Is The Parenting Skills Programme?
The programme normally takes around 15 hours of direct contact time and costs £950.
FREE Initial Consultations
We offer all prospective clients a FREE initial assessment to chat about your Parenting Skills and how it could benefit your child.
During this 50 minute consultation Justina will discuss the various options that are available to you and make a considered recommendation based on your individual personal circumstances.
At TranceForm we believe that therapy & coaching should be a collaboration between therapist and client so it’s very important to be able to meet PRIOR to agreeing any kind of help. Our policy is to help people make a fully balanced & considered decision about undertaking therapy with us, including both the financial and personal implications.
Contact Tranceform Psychology
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us to find out how Tranceform could help you to achieve your goals and aspirations or overcome problems. We offer ALL prospective clients a FREE initial consultation to discuss all the options available to you.