Positive Mindset Course
Joan’s Positive Mindset Course for Enjoying Life More Productively
We envy people with a positive mindset, how they are able to pick themselves up whenever they ‘fall down’ or how well they cope with life’s challenges.
Nobody is born with a positive mindset but it IS something that you can learn to develop by accessing your ‘inner resources’.
It doesn’t really matter what’s happened to you in the past or what your particular life circumstances are now, Joan’s multi-faceted positive mindset training course can help you to develop the resilience and positive attitude to life that can help you greatly enhance your health, happiness & success.
How Does It Work?
Joan uses an eclectic mixture of evidence-based Psychotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychological tools that can help you to literally ‘re-wire’ your brain’s neural connections* so that you begin to think and behave in new and more productive ways.
The course will be uniquely tailored to your individual needs and desired outcomes.
*Cognitive techniques have been proven to directly impact on the brain’s neural-connectivity in a phenomenon known as ‘Neuroplasticity‘.
The Positive Mindset Course typically involves the use of a range of different psychotherapeutic tools and processes such as:
- One or two sessions of ‘Emotional Release’. These session are designed to help you de-clutter any emotional ‘baggage’ that you might be unconsciously (or consciously) carrying around with you. We often spend far too much time worrying about things that we can do little about and this can help you ‘let go’ of those thoughts.
- Development of a deeply relaxed attitude including learning some new tools to enable you to cope more effectively with any stressful situations that you might encounter.
- Elimination of any habitual non-productive thinking patterns using Brain Working Recursive Therapy to facilitate a disconnection with underlying memories or experiences.
- CBT-based approaches for the identification and modification of any unhelpful beliefs that might be creating unhelpful emotional or behavioural outcomes.
- Conversational hypnosis sessions designed to help you to utilise your own internal solutions that you may not have been actively using.
This powerful combination of tools can help you to develop a life-long sustainable positive mindset leading to a more fulfilled life.
How Much Does It Cost?
The full 10 session positive mindset course costs £595 payable as a one-off payment prior to commencement (sorry we don’t offer this course session-by-session).
You can pay using your debit or credit card with our PayPal facility on the right or on the FEES page.
How Can I Find Out More?
If you’d like to come along and have a FREE chat about Joan’s Positive Mindset Course then please get in touch.
FREE Initial Consultations
We offer all prospective clients a FREE initial assessment to chat about the positive mindset course.
During this 50 minute consultation we will discuss the various options that are available to you and make a considered recommendation based on your individual personal circumstances. At TranceForm we believe that therapy & counselling should be a collaboration between therapist and client so it’s very important to be able to meet PRIOR to agreeing any kind of help. Our policy is to help people make a fully balanced & considered decision about undertaking work with us, including both the financial and personal implications.