Online Counselling Services
Online Counselling services are only available with Paul and Justina at the moment.
Our preferred platform is ‘Zoom’ which allows us to send you a link inviting you to the meeting ‘room’. We also offer Skype and Facebook Portal although the quality of these systems is slightly inferior to Zoom.
Online counselling is currently available for:
- The Tranceformental CBT Programme – £795 10 sessions
- Single counselling sessions – £90 (1 hour – payment is required prior to session please)
Don’t forget we offer a FREE initial consultation to all prospective clients to help you decide if you wish to proceed any further.
How It Works
All online sessions are paid for before they start. Although we can can book a provisional time for you in the clinic diary, it will not be a firm booking until you have made a payment.
Single Sessions of Counselling
Once you have had your initial consultation and a date for your counselling session, please proceed to the fees page and pay for your session.
Tranceformental CBT Programme
Following the initial consultation, which can be done online, and the decision to proceed with the programme, we will e-mail you a set of ‘pre-therapy’ instructions including where you can purchase the recommended workbook which you will need before starting.
Don’t forget to pay for your course on the Fees page.
- We recommend using either a PC, Laptop or Tablet to participate on your sessions.
- Smartphones can be used but are not the best devices due to the very small screensizes.
- We use a 27″ monitor and HD 720p Camera.
- We also recommend using a headphone and microphone set-up although this is not essential.
- Zoom simply requires you to click our invitation that we send to you via e-mail. Once you click the link you will join the meeting room.
- Portal uses either your Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp ID.
- Skype is owned by Microsoft so if you are using a PC with Windows then you will already have it loaded onto your computer.
- If you are using Skype, you will need to register a Skype name for yourself if you have not already.
- Paul’s Skype contact is: PaulLeeWolverhampton
- Paul’s Facebook page is: paulstephenlee
- Paul’s Whatsapp ID: Paul Lee
Supporting the Therapeutic Alliance
Research clearly highlights the importance of the ‘therapeutic alliance’ in producing postive therapy outcomes. By using Zoom (and other video platforms) we are able to interact with clients in a meaningful way which positively supports this crucial factor.
Initial Consultations for Online Counselling
We offer all prospective clients an initial consultation to discuss your problems prior to commencing any treatment plans.
The consultation is free and last around 50 minutes
Why not drop us an e-mail to find out if we can help before arranging your initial assessment or, if you prefer, leave us a message on our Facebook page: facebook.com/tranceformational and we’ll get back to you to arrange a mutual date and time.
During this consultation we will discuss the various options that are available to you and make a considered recommendation based on your individual personal circumstances.
Initial consultations are also available as part of our online therapy service.
At TranceForm Psychology we recognise the importance of the therapeutic relationship in helping people to bring about effective change, so its important to be able to ‘meet’ to discuss our change programmes BEFORE proceeding.
Our policy is to help people make a fully balanced & considered decision about undertaking work with us, including both the financial and personal implications.
For most mental health problems we recommend following our 10 session Tranceformental CBT Programme (an advanced version of empirically established cognitive behavioural therapy) to overcome a wide range of mental health and behavioural problems.
CBT is a proven, evidence-based form of mental health counselling for developing a fundamental understanding of the dynamics of your problem, but also for learning new coping skills and strategies for sustainable change over your life.
The full course costs £795 which you can pay for on our fees page.
Tranceformental CBT is available On-line as well as a one-to-one format in the clinic.
Visit Online Counselling for more details.
Do You Have a 'Mental Illness'?
Why not try out these mental health quizzes to see if you have the symptoms of Depression or Anxiety.
These two tests are used throughout the mental health profession as indicators of mental illness.
NOTE: These quizzes do NOT diagnose mental illness, only that you have associated symptoms.