Parenting Skills Programme Wolverhampton
Learn Parenting Skills through Applied Psychology with Dr. Justina Somal
Dr. Justina Somal has extensive clinical practice and expertise in the field of children and families. At TranceForm Psychology, she offers specialist packages in assisting parents to be the best parents they can be. Parents have the opportunity to develop skills, strategies and the confidence to ensure their children, and their relationship with their children, is thriving!
This bespoke package includes:
- Free Initial assessment with parent/carer
- Child/Adolescent Psychology Education
- Consultation meetings with parent/carer
- 1:1 sessions with their child/teen
- Parent/Child therapy sessions (if required)
- Observational home visits* to facilitate the assessment of strengthening family dynamics and presenting concerns
- Personalised strategies and skills
- Standardised psychological assessments to monitor outcomes and progress
*Depending on your geographic location. Journeys of more than 10 miles from the Clinic will include additional mileage charges.
Optional Final Portfolio
At the end of intervention, a written portfolio can also provided.
- Psycho-educational resources specific to parent and child
- A time-line of engagement and intervention
- Suggestions and recommendations on how to maintain and reinforce a thriving relationship
How Much Is The Parenting Skills Programme?
The programme normally takes around 15 hours of direct contact time and costs £950.