Relationships in the Workplace
Relationships between staff Influence Work Related Stress
This includes promoting positive working to avoid conflict and dealing with unacceptable behaviour.
The standard is that:
employees indicate that they are not subjected to unacceptable behaviours, e.g. bullying at work
systems are in place locally to respond to any individual concerns.
Management Standards are Met When:
- The organisation promotes positive behaviours at work to avoid conflict and ensure fairness
- Employees share information relevant to their work
- The organisation has agreed policies and procedures to prevent or resolve unacceptable behaviour
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage managers to deal with unacceptable behaviour
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage employees to report unacceptable behaviour
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then TranceForm Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's as well as a BSc honours degree in psychology and social psychology.
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety certification (Paul).
- PhD. Level counselling psychologist - Dr. Somal plays a central role in programme development.
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.