Role Definition at Work
Role Definition Greatly Impacts Work Related Stress
This includes whether people understand their role within the organisation and whether the organisation ensures that the person does not have conflicting roles.
The Standard is that:
employees indicate that they understand their role and responsibilities systems are in place locally to respond to any individual concerns
Management Standards are Met When:
- The organisation ensures that, as far as possible, the different requirements it places upon employees are compatible
- The organisation provides information to enable employees to understand their role and responsibilities
- The organisation ensures that, as far as possible, the requirements it places upon employees are clear
- Systems are in place to enable employees to raise concerns about any uncertainties or conflicts they have in their role and responsibilities
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then TranceForm Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's as well as a BSc honours degree in psychology and social psychology.
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety certification (Paul).
- PhD. Level counselling psychologist - Dr. Somal plays a central role in programme development.
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.