Support in the Workplace
Support Mechanisms Influence Work Related Stress
Support at work includes the encouragement, sponsorship and resources provided by the organisation, line management and colleagues that enable your job to be performed with satisfaction and effectiveness.
The standard is that:
Employees indicate that they receive adequate information and support from their colleagues and superiors and systems are in place locally to respond to any individual concerns.
Management Standards are Met When:
- The organisation has policies and procedures to adequately support employees
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage managers to support their staff
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage employees to support their colleagues
- Employees know what support is available and how and when to access it
- Employees know how to access the required resources to do their job
- Employees receive regular and constructive feedback
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then TranceForm Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's as well as a BSc honours degree in psychology and social psychology
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety certification (Paul)
- PhD. Level counselling psychology certification - Dr. Somal plays a central role in programme development
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.
- Work Related Stress Risk Assessments
- Stress Policy Development
- Management Standards Gap-analysis and report creation
- Stress Awareness training
- Stress Management Training (Thriving at Work)
- Employee Assistance Packages
- Counselling services
If you'd like to find out more, or arrange for any of our mental health at work services, the please contacts us by:
Office: 01902 897286 (We use BT 'truecall' so please do leave us a message)