Stress Risk Assessment Services Wolverhampton
Risk Assessment Services for Work Related Stress
We offer a risk assessment service designed specifically to examine the levels of work related stress in your workplace and to further consider the existing mechanisms put in place to effectively manage those risks.
The stress risk assessment focuses on the six principle causes of stress as defined within the HSE management standards approach and will include the following ‘domains’:
We will produce a comprehensive report for you highlighting the areas where your business is ‘compliant’ as well as those areas in which action might be required which will allow you to evaluate your current situation with specific reference to your legal duty of care.
Delivery of this risk assessment will depend upon the size of your organisation and our degree of access to members of your team, including both senior managers, managers & supervisory staff as well as ‘shop-floor’ staff.
Risk Assessment Costs
The cost of the stress risk assessment is largely determined by how large your organisation is and how many days we need to collect and analyse the data as well as then produce the risk assessment report.
The risk assessment includes:
- Initial evaluation of your company policy on managing mental health risks in your business.
- Overview of your current lost time due to work related stress, or other mental health related absenteeism (normally from HR records).
- Implementation of the ’causes of work related stress’ HSE analysis questionnaire.
- Collation and analysis of employee feedback data
- Production of executive report with our targeted recommendations
Our current day-rate is £650
Please contact Paul@tranceformpsychology.com to have a preliminary discussion about your business needs.
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then TranceForm Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's as well as a BSc honours degree in psychology and social psychology
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety certification (Paul)
- PhD. Level counselling psychology certification - Dr. Somal plays a central role in programme development
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.
- Work Related Stress Risk Assessments
- Stress Policy Development
- Management Standards Gap-analysis and report creation
- Stress Awareness training
- Stress Management Training (Thriving at Work)
- Employee Assistance Packages
- Counselling services
If you'd like to find out more, or arrange for any of our mental health at work services, the please contacts us by:
Office: 01902 897286 (We use BT 'truecall' so please do leave us a message)