Stress Risk Assessment Services Wolverhampton
Risk Assessment Services for Work Related Stress
We offer a risk assessment service designed specifically to examine the levels of work related stress in your workplace and to further consider the existing mechanisms put in place to effectively manage those risks.
The stress risk assessment focuses on the six principle causes of stress as defined within the HSE management standards approach and will include the following ‘domains’:
We will produce a comprehensive report for you highlighting the areas where your business is ‘compliant’ as well as those areas in which action might be required which will allow you to evaluate your current situation with specific reference to your legal duty of care.
Risk Assessment Costs
The cost of the stress risk assessment is largely determined by how large your organisation is and how many days we need to collect and analyse the data as well as then produce the risk assessment report.
The risk assessment includes:
- Initial evaluation of your company policy on managing mental health risks in your business.
- Overview of your current lost time due to work related stress, or other mental health related absenteeism (normally from HR records).
- Implementation of the ’causes of work related stress’ HSE analysis questionnaire.
- Collation and analysis of employee feedback data
- Production of executive report with our targeted recommendations
Our current day-rate for these assessment activities can be found on our commercial rates page.
Please contact Paul@tranceformpsychology.com to have a preliminary discussion about your business needs.
Management Standards Consulting
If you would like some help implementing the HSE Management Standards in your business then TranceForm Psychology Business Services can help.
We offer multi-disciplinary expert help through our core delivery team, including expertise in:
- Corporate Governance - Paul has held senior directorships in local SME's as well as a BSc honours degree in psychology and social psychology.
- NEBOSH NGC Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety certification (Paul).
- PhD. Level counselling psychologist - Dr. Somal plays a central role in programme development.
We are able to undertake risk assessments for work related stress as well as make a general gap-analysis of where your company 'is' in terms of internal structures, policies and deployment of the standards defined by the HSE.
Tranceform works with local businesses to support mental health issues in the workplace, including the delivery of in-house training seminars, development and implementation of regulatory systems for managing work-related stress and psychological well-being, one-to-one support in-clinic as well as Employee Assistance Programmes & Retained Service contracts.
Find out more about our Mental Health at Work services here: